DLF The Camellias
DLF The Camellias is an ultra-chic residential project in one of the finest neighborhoods of Gurgaon. This project, overlooking the luxurious golf course, aims at redefining the meaning of luxury living spaces. Designed by renowned architects, this project is the very epitome of elegance which is further enhanced by the lush green open expanse surrounding it.
DLF The Camellias offers meticulously designed and exquisitely crafted apartments, unlike any other apartments. There is no shared wall or common walls. Each apartment is an oasis of luxury with one apartment on each floor. There are altogether 429 units and 16 towers in this extravagantly designed living space. Each comes with a customizable private lift lobby. The entrance of each block is a boulevard shaded by lush green trees. Turning into your private entrance lobby, there are water features, varied plants and a paved drop off entrance lobby with a glazed wall.
DLF The Camellias, Gurgaon comes with all classic amenities and facilities with royal services such as concierge services, privilege card. The recreational center here comes with state-of-the-art facilities where you can relax or indulge in a game of squash, table tennis, basketball or billiards. Moreover, the installation of impressive contemporary garbage chutes makes garbage disposal and recycling easier. The kitchens are classy and elegant with ultra-modern fittings.
At DLF The Camellias, the centerpiece of the landscape is a lake aesthetically surrounded by the gym room, spa, restaurant & bar, with each offering a spectacular view of the glistening water. The elevated landscape on the roof gives a panoramic view of the internal park and the beautifully designed linear park and the Golf Course.
DLF The Camellias has all civic facilities and conveniences such as reputed schools, malls, tech parks, hospitals etc. at close proximity. It also has excellent connectivity both by road and by rail.
There are 4 basic types of accommodation available within The Camellias :
- Classic: The tentative area for these apartments is approximately 7361 to 7430 sq ft. These apartments are in Block 2A to 5B (Lower Blocks) and in 6B to 8A (Higher Blocks). In this type of apartment, the Master Bed Suite typically allows provision for separate dress area for His & Hers. The width of the external glazing in the Living Room deck is approximately 28 feet and the large frontage allows for two Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park, and the Golf Course.
- Signature: The tentative area for these apartments is approximately 9500 sq ft. These apartments are in Blocks 6A & 8B (Higher Blocks). These apartments provide duplex type sizes on the same level. The apartments above the 29th floor offer a 3 side view. The width of the external glazing is approximately 31 feet, and the large frontage allows three Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park, and the Golf Course.
- Imperial: The tentative area for these apartments is approximately 11000 sq ft. These apartments are in Block 1 & 9 (End Blocks). The width of the external glazing in the Living Room deck is approximately 28 feet and the large frontage allows for three Bedrooms and Living Room to face the front landscaping, Linear Park, and the Golf Course.
- Presidential: The tentative area for these is approximately 13000 to 16000 sq ft. The penthouses are typically the top two floors of all 16 towers. Internal lifts are being provided for the penthouses. In addition to the Master Bed Suite, two other bedrooms have provision for a separate dress for His & Hers. The accommodation for the service staff has been doubled for penthouses. Four Bedrooms and Living Room face the front landscaping, Linear Park, and the Golf Course.
DLF The Camellias APARTMENT DESIGN
- Single apartment per core with a customizable, private lift lobby
- Apartments are designed around the main core affecting ease and efficiency of layout
- Flat slab structural construction provides for continuous clear heights for greater flexibility in design
- Floor to Floor height of 12 feet 3 inches (3.75 meters) which means a clear ceiling height of a minimum 11 feet
- The height of glazing is 9 feet 6 inches and the width of glazing in the Living Room varies from 28 feet to 31 feet
- 2 distinctly large front facing decks have been provided for each apartment. Maximum depth of the decks ranges from 10 feet to 12 feet.
- The combined large deck is provided for Rear Bedrooms with a depth of up to 8 feet
- Misting provision in decks to ensure a comfortable sit out even in summers
DLF The Camellias DROP-OFFS & ENTRANCE AREA
- Each entrance lobby has an exclusive Drop Off. The Drop Offs have been designed to set within the buildings, to not only provide protection from the weather but to bring in the landscape right into the large entrance halls
- The lobby area/entrance halls are well glazed to open up to the views of the landscaping in front to give a unique arrival experience
DLF The Camellias ELEVATORS
- 2 Passenger Elevators per tower for Lower Blocks (G +22) and End Blocks (G+ 18 / 21) and 3 Passenger Elevators for Higher Blocks (G + 38)
- 2 Service Elevators (including a stretcher-sized elevator) per shared service core between two towers
- Shuttle Elevators are provided to create quick access from basement to the Lobby Level only, for enhanced security
- There is a Hoisting Arrangement being provided which will facilitate lifting of large items from the ground level to the apartments. This service will be a permanent feature
DLF The Camellias BASEMENTS
- 3 level basements have been provided for the convenience of allocation of the car parks together and ensuring shorter/safer walk to access the car parks.
- Wide Basement entry experience through a 6-meter wide one-way ramp
- Parking slot size has been scaled up to 3 meter X 6 meter, as per internationally accepted practice
- There is a provision of bicycle parking and car washing
DLF The Camellias AIR CONDITIONING
- The air-conditioning is through a VRF system, which provides for flexibility and individual control
- Two sets of Outdoor Units for VRF are being provided to distribute the flow, and to keep the facility alive in case of a breakdown in one of the units
- The ODUs do not consume any usable area and are accessible from outside for maintenance and service purposes
- Treated Fresh Air Units have been provided for ventilation, which will allow the outdoor fresh air into the indoor space to cool or heat the inside space as desired. TFA helps in providing air at a temperature close to the conditioned space temperature.
DLF The Camellias LANDSCAPING FEATURES & CLUB
- Internal Landscaping has been done, principal of the New York-based design firm MPFP
- Drive to the entrance of each respective block is a boulevard shaded by trees
- Turning into your private enclave/entrance lobby, you would encounter water features, plantings, and a richly paved drop-off
- Entrance lobby with a glazed wall acts as an aperture to the greens, reveals the unique landscape that separates The Camellias from the traditional residential complex
- Community Recreational Hub: The central facility structure roof is covered by the contours of the landscape allowing the structure to become indistinguishable from overall landscape
- The elevated landscape on the roof of the structure provides special views on to the internal park and beautifully designed linear park
- The centerpiece of the landscape is a lake which is bordered by the activities, the gym room, spa, and restaurant & bar enjoy special views over the water each from its own vantage point
- A small amphitheater overlooks the lake for limited performances and casual viewing
- A canopied promenade, yoga pavilion, barbeque and formal garden comprise one of the three special gardens in this landscape
- Racquet club will have all of the amenities of a club with tennis pro, tennis shop, a small amphitheater for competitions, planted canopies for casual seating and viewing
- The complex is recessed in the landscape, therefore, eliminating the need for traditional intrusive fencing
- Indoor and outdoor pool for all year swimmers and an Olympic length pool for the serious swimmer and competitive events
- Additionally, a food service pavilion and Jacuzzi add to the experience.
- Space is enclosed with private cabanas.
- The ambience is like that of a country club.
- Culminating the landscape experience is the promenade at the base of the building with elegant shops for simple daily needs
This ‘special-by-invitation’ allotment enables the owners to live amidst a community of like-minded residents. A community, whose appreciation of good quality living, gets accentuated by fine tastes and refined lifestyles.
Subvention Paln 7400 New Payment Plan (2)
Downpayment 9500 New Payment Plan
Subvention Paln 9500 New Payment Plan
Downpayment 7400 New Payment Plan